|Home||» Products||» Vacuum Packing Machines||» Double Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine|
We have been requisite in this realm as a prominent manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Double Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine. This machine is used for storing dry foods for long duration of time such as nuts, cereals, coffee, etc. The provided machine is manufactured at our well-developed production unit using optimum quality components and sophisticated techniques under the visionary guidance of our highly skilled experts. We export and manufacture this product on various parameters to ensure that they are in conformance to established standards of international quality. Only thoroughly approved products are sent for dispatch to the market. In addition, this packaging machine can be purchased from us in several specifications as per the precise needs of clients at the most reasonable prices.
1) This packaging machine can finish the whole programs of vacuum extraction, gas flushing (optional), sealing, cooling and exhaust automatically.
2) The products after packing by this machine can be prevented from oxidation, going mould, insects or getting damp, thus can be kept fresh for longer time.
3) Double chambers vacuum packaging adopt “BUSCH” vacuum pump.
4) Equipped with excellent quality components that ensure optimum performance
5) It requires negligible maintenance
6) Requires less energy for the smooth operation
7) Precisely engineered and can be controlled manually and automatically
8) Excellent operational efficiency and longer operational life
Double Chamber Vacuum packing machines are useful for packing of meat products, sea food, medicine, electronic components, hardware’s, and medical instruments etc.
|Chamber||Double (SS Hull)|
|Vacuum Pump Power (W)||1500|
|Sealing Power (W)||750|
|Sealing Width (mm)||10|
|Lowest Pressure of vacuum chamber (Kpa)||1|
|Sealing position of Vacuum chamber||2|
|Volume Chamber Bulk (LXWXH)(mm)||580X550X110|
|Sealing Length (mm)||500|
|Air Charging Volume for Vacuum Pump (m3/h)||40|
|Material for Vacuum Case||Stainless Steel|