|Home||» Products||» Shrink Packaging Machines||» Label Shrink Tunnel|
Label shrink tunnel comes with various models such as SPS 1230 and SPS 1540, which accepts hot air flow for shrinking, is primarily utilized for contracting labels of jars, cups, bottles and many other such products, regardless of the name that is on the bottom, cap or body of the bottle.
Features of SPP 1230:
1) Embrace high energy blowing engine as well as turbine for air blustering that won't make label to become deformed or change position
2) Easy changeover for various types of containers.
3) The heater is constructed of untainted steel that has long utilize life.
4) Shrink temperature may be directed by the prerequisites of packing voluntarily, approximately 300â.
5) Accept seamless passing on speed control directed by electronic speed senator.
6) The top parts of container is heated, so the nature of item inside the jug won't be influenced because of high temperature.
7) Passage can be heated incompletely as indicated by some unique demand of the items so as to save the power.
8) This machine can worked solely or linked with manufacturing line.
Features of SPS 1540:
1) In tunnel, two elevated power blowing engines to guarantee enough flowing air.
2) If important, rotational instrument can be included as well as the blowing air for the burrow can be fortified incompletely.
3) It is outfitted with the ground truckles and jolts, so our machine can be fixed and moved freely.
4) Height of the tunnel is flexible to be linked with various manufacturing lines
5) Tunnel rack can be removed or fixed from tunnel on line of manufacturing
Our Label shrink tunnel is broadly used in businesses such as beverage, cosmetics, pesticide, foodstuff and pharmacy for bottles with labels such as plastic bottle, glass bottle, paper cup and many more.
|Model||SPS 1230||SPS 1540|
|Voltage (V/Hz)||3 phase 380 /50||3 phase 380 /50|
|Power ( KW)||10||12|
|Max. packing size ( l xh) (mm)||120 x 300||150 x 400|
|Packing speed (pcs /hour)||8000 ~ 12000||8000 ~ 12000|
|Tunnel size ( l x w x h)(mm)||1500 x120 x 300||1600 x 150 x 400|
|External dimensions (l x w xh ) ( mm)||1800 x 600 x 1665||1900 x 600 x 1665|
|Net Weight ( Kg)||250||300|